“As the founder of Nature Shop Limited (Deloittes Fast 50 category winner in 2010), we can offer from the coal face advice around all facets of running a successful ecommerce business.”
Aside from all the obvious online expertise we can offer ecommerce companies for their websites and online marketing, we also have extensive experience in ecommerce back office operations including customer support systems, warehousing and order fulfilment management, shipping providers and solutions and international ecommerce markets (especially Australia & Europe).
How we can assist your ecommerce business
There is far more involved with setting up an online shop than just creating the actual website (which incidentally we are experts at). We can offer in-depth advice born out of experience in all aspects of the business model including but not limited to:
- Market identification and strategy development to reach your target markets.
- International target market strategies.
- Online marketing strategies.
- Online merchandising strategies and best practice techniques.
- Inventory, order fulfilment and warehouse management including stock velocity reporting and stock lifetime management strategies. We have prebuilt templates for implementation to save you loads of time and money.
- Financial modelling of online retail, again with pre-build templates that will save you time and money and allow you to model different variables to visualise how different scenarios will pan out financially.
- Shipping strategies including in-depth knowledge of the best shipping partners both domestically and internationally and integration of these partners’ systems for seamless order fulfilment with Shopify and other leading ecommerce solutions.
- Customer service strategies, procedures and software recommendations.
- Devils advocate advice born out of experience in both successes and more importantly failures. We can look for holes in your business concept and offer genuine advice rather than just sugar talking you to get your business.